Whitman Emorson is seeking an account manager.
This role is ideal for a smart, organized, thoughtful and flexible candidate—someone who is eager to make a meaningful contribution to a design studio engaged in a wide range of projects. We are seeking a candidate who will leverage their experience managing demanding clients and complex projects to play a key role on our team, elevating the quality of both our work and our clients’ experience. We are seeking someone to grow with our studio; someone with the ambition and work ethic to thrive in a creative and entrepreneurial environment.
Day to day, you will:
– manage clients and projects, building, maintaining and growing strong relationships
– manage studio workflow, schedules and resources
– contribute to strategic insights and creative ideas
– participate in brainstorms and other meetings
– support the account lead/managing director as required
– oversee estimates, invoices and budgets
– support business development and project scoping
Whitman Emorson is a creative consultancy that applies an interdisciplinary, design-driven approach to communication. Our work spans industries and sectors, including collaborations with H&M, Holt Renfrew, University of Toronto and Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
Please email a resume, along with a 100-word cover letter explaining why you’re the right fit for this job, to email@example.com.